Here you can meet with our team of professionals and young people of your age to talk about sex, love, relationships, safety online and mainly about anything that’s on your mind – a judgement-free zone to get and give advice within a group.
- We schedule weekly themed Zoom Meetings based on your interests and needs.
- We are offering online groups for girls and young women only and for boys and young men only as well as mixed groups.
- The groups are aged between 14-17 years and 18-24 years.
Check out our team and agenda below and sign up to start your conversation with us!
There is nothing on the outside that can replace the amazingness you are already on the inside! Re-connect and be true2you!
Meet the Team
Click on the event you would like to join and select “Join Meeting”, then fill in the questionnaire with your data. Once we have checked the data you will receive a confirmation email from us.
Your participation is free and you only have to register so we know how many people will be joining and also to have your contact details in the case you need further support. Your personal information will be treated confidentially and not be shown or given to anybody!
Self-esteem and Self-Love
Negative self-talk is the biggest hurdle to loving ourselves. We constantly bombard ourselves with thoughts about not being good enough, pretty enough, successful enough… we stand in front of the mirror and see only what we don’t like…..
This constant judgement on ourselves affects us a lot and makes us feel unworthy.
So, if you would like to get together with other young people and the True2You team to support you to truly love and cherish yourself and simply express from what you feel and where you are at, then sign up for this group.
Who am I?
This group is a space to get together and share and explore who we are, what we love and what we expect from life…. If you feel to join this space with other young people and our True2You team then sign up and connect!!!!
Violence and Abuse
This group is a space to get together if you feel that you are experiencing violence and abuse or that this might be happening in your life. You are supported to express what is happening to you and you will receive support to get professional help if needed.
Our body is our home, the place to be 24/7, but how are we with our body? How do we treat ourselves and how do we take care of our ‘home’ to feel cherished and loved?
If you feel like exploring your relationship with your body and how to support yourself through self-care then sign up to this group….
- CEOP: www.ceop.police.uk
- Child line:
www.childline.org.uk | Tel: 0800 1111
- The Marie Collins Foundation: www.mariecollinsfoundation.org.uk
- The NSPCC:
www.nspcc.org.uk | Tel: 0808 800 5000
- Safe4me: www.safe4me.co.uk
- UK Safer Internet Centre: www.saferinternet.org.uk
- Internet Watch Foundation:
- 1800 THE LINE: 1800 695 463
A national 24 hours relationships helpline for young people to talk to someone about the relationship issues they may be experiencing, or if they are unclear about where to draw the line between what is, or isn’t a respectful relationship.
- 1800 RESPECT: 1800 737 732
A national 24 hours sexual assault, family and domestic violence counseling line for anyone who has experienced, or is at risk of, physical or sexual violence. This service is designed to meet the needs of people with disabilities, Indigenous Australians, young people and individuals from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. Online counseling is also available.
- Safe to Talk Helpline: 0800 044334 or text: 4334 or email: email@example.com,
- Youth line: 0800376633 or text: 234; https://www.youthline.co.nz/get-help.html
- Ministry of Health has many support lines: https://www.health.govt.nz
- National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline TTY Hotline:
866–331–9474 and 866–331–8453
- Pathways to Safety International: (domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, and stalking) 833–SAFE–833 (833–723–3833)
- National contact center for children’s online safety: www.justice.gov/coronavirus/keeping- children-safe-online
- Child help National Child Abuse Hotline:
- Love is Respect National Dating Abuse Helpline:
866 331-9474 – 24-hour helpline for teens, parents, friends and family, peer advocates. All communication is confidential and anonymous.
- Department of Justice and Equality: www.justice.ie
Helpline: 1890 221 227
- Irish Internet Hotline:
- An Garda Sochna Ireland’s National Police and Security Service:
- The Irish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (ISPCC) is Ireland’s national child protection charity:
Helpline: 01 243 2000
- Reporting contact for cyber/sexual abuse: https://cyberbullying.org/report
- Online reporting of harmful content on the internet: https://www.safekids.com/internet-safetyorganizations-sites/
Don’t forget that there are people in your life that you can trust – mom, dad, a teacher, family members, youth worker, counselor, etc.