The following rules apply to all the pages that True2You run in. To know how to proceed with personal data, please read the following rules that we advise you to consult regularly, since they can be updated.
Whoever visits our pages is responsible and guarantees that the personal data provided to True2You is true and has, when appropriate, the proper authorization for it from whoever owns them.
True2You will process the personal data linked to its webpage respecting the requirements of current legislation, highlighting:
New Data Protection Regulation:
As from May 25th, 2018, the new European Union Data Protection Regulation applies. The EU Regulation 2016/679 harmonizes the legislation on Data Protection in the EU, increasing the protection of individuals holding personal data and giving them greater control over it.
Who is responsible for the treatment of your personal data?
True2You is run by FUNDACION PRIVADA INDERA, with address at C/ Hospital, 53, 2º, 08001, Barcelona (Barcelona) and Tax identification number G-64748080.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The data that True2You collects through the different channels (web page, email, electronic forms or paper forms and documents) within its activity, are processed for the following purposes:
- To manage and process any type of information request, including those that are aimed at participating in support groups, consulting our experts or any other request.
- To manage the support groups.
- To manage the consultation site and the Q&A section
- To manage the resource site section with its free sign up and to provide professionals with information and new resources.
- To keep participants, young people, teachers and other professionals informed and interested in collaborating, getting support and feeling supported with the actions we carry out.
- To control and manage the applications and tools developed by True2You, which are necessary for the development and management of the social activities launched by our True2You.
- To send communications by any means (sms, e-mail, postal mail) related to the activities and actions we carry out.
- To manage subscriptions to our newsletter, publications, support groups, courses, consultations, access to resources.
- To disclosure our activities.
How long do we keep your data?
In the case of suppliers, associates, volunteers, collaborators and employees, we keep the data for the duration of the contractual relationship.
If you are a participant in any of our groups, projects, events or activities the conservation of your data will be to inform you of matters that are of interest to you (information, support, training, etc.).
In the event that the data provided is associated with a purchase, for example, a course, Spanish law requires us to keep it for at least five years.
Why do we use your personal data?
Your personal data is processed by True2You on the following legal bases:
- Your consent. In this sense, the inclusion of personal data in files is absolutely voluntary and its collection is duly announced.
- The maintenance, development and execution of a contractual relationship that we maintain with you, in the case of: (i) provision of services; (ii) labor, commercial, voluntary relationship, among others.
- The management, coordination and control of our: (i) volunteers, (ii) members; (iii) participants and (iv) of all the people who have a direct or indirect relationship with True2You through our activities and events.
- For the legitimate interest of True2You, always respecting your right to the protection of personal data, honor and privacy, for the development and dissemination of our activities.
Who will we communicate your data to?
Your data will be kept under strict security measures that guarantee their confidentiality and security. They will not be communicated / transferred to any third party.
What security measures do we apply to personal data?
We apply the necessary security measures to prevent theft, alteration or unauthorized access to data, taking into account the state of the art, application costs, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as the variable risks of probability and gravity for the rights and freedoms of natural people.
In the case of contracting services, we demand and ensure that the person in charge of the treatment applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security adequate to the existing risks, as stated in art. 32 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
What channels do we use to obtain your data?
True2You obtains personal data through the following channels:
- Forms and questionnaires through our web page. The type and amount of information that True2You receives and keeps depends on the way in which you use our web spaces. You can access almost all the pages without indicating who you are and without communicating any personal data.
- Directly from interested people.
- Through collaboration agreements with organizations and institutions.
What categories of data do we process?
We treat the following categories of data, depending on the circumstances of your relationship with us:
- Identification data, including the image.
- Postal address and electronic addresses.
- Phone numbers
- General characteristics data.
- Academics and professionals.
Which are your rights?
Everyone has the right to know if True2You performs treatments of their personal data. You also have the right to:
- Access your personal data.
- Request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Oppose the processing of your data, for reasons related to your particular situation, requesting that they not be processed by True2You.
- In certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Withdraw, whenever you want, the consent given, without affecting the legality of the treatment we have carried out prior to said withdrawal.
When you exercise your rights to suppression, opposition, limitation or withdraw your consent, True2You will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can exercise all these rights by contacting us at the address specified above or, if you prefer, by email at the following address: email@example.com
2) COOKIES POLICY
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s computer / smartphone / tablet when accessing certain web pages, to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said equipment.
The browser uses information about visiting the web to personalize certain pages or elements. For statistical analysis purposes, a cookie may also be used to transmit to our server a unique and anonymous number generated at random. It is not possible to identify the user by means of a cookie. Generally, a cookie contains the name of the domain from which it comes, its “lifetime” and a value, which is usually a text value or a randomly generated unique number.
What types of cookies are there?
Cookies can be:
According to their origin:
- Own: cookies generated by the web page that is being visited.
- From third parties: cookies that are received when browsing a web page but are not generated by the person or entity that owns the web, but by another that treats the data obtained through cookies.
According to the time they remain active:
- Session cookies: a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are not registered in the terminal of the user when he leaves the website.
- Persistent cookies: a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person or entity responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user. If these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to correctly receive the content and services offered on our website.
- Analytical cookies: allow statistical monitoring and analysis of the behavior of all users on our website. This information helps us to improve its operation.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral cookies: allow the management of advertising spaces according to the specific profile of the user.
What types of cookies doesTrue2You use?
TYPE OF COOKIE: Own Cookies / Session Cookies
INFORMATION ABOUT THE COOKIE: They allow you to move through many pages of the same site quickly and easily without having to authenticate again or having to start the process in each area you visit.
PURPOSE: Required for user authentication or identification.
TYPE OF COOKIE: Own Cookies / Technical Cookies
INFORMATION ABOUT THE COOKIE: They facilitate traffic control and data communication; they allow identifying the session and accessing parts with restricted access; make the request for registration or participation in an event, as well as use security elements during navigation.
PURPOSE: They facilitate traffic control and data communication; they allow identifying the session and accessing parts with restricted access; make the request for registration or participation in an event, as well as use security elements during navigation.
TYPE OF COOKIE: Third Party Cookies / Analytical Cookies / Google Analytics
INFORMATION ABOUT THE COOKIE: They provide information on the number of pages visited; sections visited; browsing time; IP address and domains from which the True2You website is accessed.
PURPOSE: Performing statistical reports on website traffic.
How can I disable cookies?
To change the cookie settings, you can access:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11.
- Mozilla Firefox:https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Last updated 31st of July 2021